Chapter 2-18 Dobby's reward
- In Professor McGonagall's office, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley have already been waiting
after having been notified what had happend to Ginny. Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore
are in the room too. Harry explains everything what had happened,
avoiding mentioning Riddle's diary or Ginny. When asked how he got out
of there alive, Dumbledore intervenes by wondering loudly how Voldemort managed to enchant Ginny, while
he is supposed to be hiding in Albania. Harry explains it was his old
- All Petrified people are better. Ron and Harry will both receive a
for Services to the School. They explain what happened to Lockhart.
- Harry has a private conversation with Dumbledore. He hears that speaking
Parseltongue is a power transferred from
Lord Voldemort, the last remaining ancestor of Salazar
Slytherin, to him on the night he got his Scar.
Harry, thinking that because of this he should be in Slytherin,
is told that the sword which fell out of the Sorting Hat is the Sword of Godric Gryffindor
and only a real Gryffindor could have summoned it out of
- Lucius Malfoy enters, followed by Dobby.
He is told that they found the culprit. Although he can not prove it,
Harry acuses him of putting the Diary
into Ginny's bag in Flourish and Blotts.
Malfoy leaves angrily. By tricking Malfoy into it, Harry has Malfoy
unknowingly set Dobby free.
- Harry is hero again. Ron joins the fame. Both had won two hundred
points each, securing Gryffindor winning the House cup for the second
- Year's finished and all head home on the Hogwarts Express. Ginny tells them
what she wanted to tell them earlier. Percy has a girlfriend, Penelope Clearwater from Ravenclaw.
She walked in on them, kissing. Harry returns to the Dursleys.