Chapter 3-22 Owl Post Again
- Harry and Hermione have ten
minutes to get back to the hospital wing without beeing seen. Fudge
and Snape are walking through
the corridor talking.
- Harry and Hermione wait till they have passed and then continue. They
are delayed a bit to avoid Peeves. They reach the Hospital wing. Dumbledore leaves the room and
sees them coming. He asks if they managed their task and they confirm.
He locks them back into the room.
- Madam Pomfrey comes back to
take care of them. They hear loud voices. It has been learned that Sirius
has escaped. Fudge, Snape and Dumbledore enter. Snape starts accusing
Harry of being involved in Sirius' escape. Dumbledore denies this fact
since 'Harry and Hermione have been locked up for the last ten minutes
and have not left the room'.
- Ron wakes up and they explain everything that has happened.
- Lupin quits his job as a teacher.
Harry goes to see him. Since Snape told everybody Lupin is a Werewolf,
and the parents of the students are not likely to approve of him remaining,
Lupin thinks it is better to leave. He gives Harry back his Invisibility cloak and the Marauder's Map.
- Dumbledore enters and Lupin leaves. Harry tells Dumbledore about Professor
Trelawneys prediction. Dumbledore
tells Harry that Pettigrew now owes his life to him.
- Harry, Ron and Hermione pass all their exams.
- Hermione won't take Muggle Studies and Divination nor use the Time-Turner
anymore as it is too exhausting.
- Ron asks if Harry would like to come to the World Championship with them in
the coming summer holiday. Harry says he would like to.
- During the ride back in the Hogwarts Express Harry receives an
owl-message from Sirius, telling he is
in hiding and that it was he who had sent him the Firebolt. He also gives Harry written permission,
as his godfather, to visit Hogsmeade. The letter goes on to say that
Ron can keep the owl.
- Arriving at the station, the Dursleys are already waiting. Uncle Vernon asks what the letter is,
and Harry happily tells him that it is from his godfather, continuing,
'he was his parents best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's
broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in
touch with him, though ... keep up with his news ... check if he's happy