Chapter 4-29 The Dream
- In the owlery, Harry, Ron and Hermione speculate about what happened
with Krum and Crouch in the forest. Fred and George come in to send a letter. Nobody
wants to explain what they are doing. Ron asks his brothers who they
are blackmailing but they say they were only joking. Ron is worried
about them. They want to start a joke-shop but they need gold to do
- In the afternoon they visit Professor Moody to see if he found Mr. Crouch.
He hasn't. Moody suggests maybe he was kidnapped.
- Harry receives a letter from Sirius saying he should have been more
careful going out alone with Krum. He also advises practicing Stunning Spells, Disarming Charms and learning a few
Hexes for the third task.
- Harry practices the Stunning Spell. They also make a list of hexes
in the library for Harry to practice, including the Impediment Jinx which slows down anything.
- Harry and Ron have Divination with Professor
Trelawney. Harry falls asleep
during class. He has a nightmare he is
flying on an owl to some ivy-covered house high on a hillside, entering
through the window. He sees a huge Snake and
another person. He hears a conversation between Voldemort and Wormtail. The snake is called Nagini. Voldemort uses a ¤ Crucio on Wormtail.
- Harry wakes up screaming, clutching his Scar. He says he wants to go to the Hospital wing
and leaves. He goes straight to Dumbledore however. He finds out
the password and enters up the stairs to his office.
- He hears voices. In there Dumbledore is talking with Moody and Cornelius
Fudge, the Minister of Magic, about what might
have happened in the forest with Crouch. Moody, looking right through
the door, announces Harry is waiting outside.