Chapter 4-5 Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
- Harry arrives at the Weasley's house, the Burrow. Fred asks if Dudley ate the Ton-Tongue Toffee. Besides Fred,
Ron, George, Bill and Charlie are there. Out of thin air
Mr. Weasley appears and tells
Fred his stunt wasn't funny.
- Mrs. Weasley also enters the
kitchen, followed by Ginny and Hermione. Mrs. Weasley has overheard
Mr. Weasey scold Fred and asks if it has anything to to do with Weasley's
Wizard Wheezes. Ron explains this is the 'joke stuff' that Fred
and George are inventing to open a joke-shop.
- While going to their room they run into Percy. He is complaining about the
noise. He tells them he is working on a report to standardise cauldron
thickness for the Department
of International Magical Co-operation.
- In their room, Harry sees pig again and Ron explains his real name
is Pigwidgeon. Ron tells them that Percy
is obsessed with his boss, Mr. Crouch.
- After a while they go downstairs to help Mrs. Weasley with dinner.
They'll be eating outside. Hermione's cat, Crookshanks,
is chasing Gnomes in the garden.
- During dinner, Percy is talking about his work. He complains they
are not getting the support they need from the Department of Magical
Games and Sports and from Ludo Bagman. Mr. Weasley likes Ludo. He
had gotten them the tickets for the Quidditch World Cup because he
did a favor helping out his brother Otto Bagman.
Percy thinks Mr. Crouch would never lose someone like Bertha
Jorkins, who went to Albania on holiday. He criticises Bagman for
not bothering to find out what happened to her. Percy mentions their
Department has another event coming up after the World Cup; a top-secret
one. The Weasleys speculate about who will win the Cup; Ireland has
been great in the last games but the Bulgarian team has Viktor Krum.
- Mrs. Weasley will get Harry's school supplies the next day.