Chapter 5-9 The Woes of Mrs. Weasley
- Harry's hearing is over. Dumbledore leaves abruptly. The Wizengamot
also are leaving. Harry hurries to leave too and meets outside with
Mr. Weasley. They see Fudge speaking with Lucius Malfoy.
- They go back up with in lift and go back to Grimmauld Place. Everybody is relieved
Harry has been cleared.
- Harry's Scar lights up in pain.
- Sirius is looking very sad these days.
They think he may have liked it if Harry had been expelled and could
have lived with him.
- They receive the new booklists for the coming year. Ron and Harry
need only 2 new ones, The Standard Book
of Spells (grade 5) by Miranda Goshawk and Defensive Magical Theory,
by Wilbert Slinkhard. Ron finds out he's become a Prefect, as well as Hermione who comes walking in.
Mrs. Weasley is ecstatic. Ron may choose
a present. He wants a new broom.
- They start packing their trunks. Ron receives his new broom.
- Everybody is at Grimmauld Place. Mrs. Weasley asks Moody to look to see what is in the
writing desk upstairs. He confirms it's a Boggart.
- Bill and Mr. Weasley arrive with Mundungus Fletcher. Kingsley Shacklebolt, Tonks and Ginny are also present.
- Sirius tells that in his year, neigher he nor James was prefect. It was Lupin.
- Harry goes to Fred and George who are talking softly with
Fletcher. They show him Dung got them Venomous Tentacula seeds which they
need for the Skiving Snackboxes. Since it's a
Class C Non-Tradable Substance it was
difficult to get. They get Dung to lower the price after commenting
'his best joke was six Sickles for a bag of Knarl quills'
- Mrs. Weasley goes up to deal with the Boggart.
- Moody shows Harry an old picture of the original Order of the Phoenix, which he
found when he was looking for his spare Invisibility cloak since Podmore didn't return his best one.
The picture shows Moody, Dumbledore, Dedalus Diggle, Marlene McKinnon who was killed two
weeks after the photo was taken, Frank and Allice Longbottom, the parents of Neville. Also there's Emmeline Vance, Lupin, Benjy Fenwick who also died, Edgar Bones brother of Amelia Bones, who also was killed. Furthermore
Podmore, Caradoc Dearborn who vanished six weeks
after the photo, Hagrid, Elphias Doge, Gideon Prewett and his brother Fabian who were also killed. Also there's
Dumbledore's brother Aberforth, Dorcas Meadowes who was killed by Voldemort
personally, Sirius, Wormtail and his father James and mother Lily.
- Harry, feeling sad from seeing his parents, goes upstairs. He finds
Mrs. Weasley all upset with the Boggart, shifting shape from a dead
Ron to a Mr. Weasley to a dead Bill and so on. She's trying the ¤ Riddikulus but it doesn't work.
Finally Lupin comes up and the Boggart vanishes in a puff of smoke.
Mrs. Weasley has been extremely worried with all her family and the