Chapter 6-5 An Excess of Phlegm
- Harry is welcomed by Mrs Weasley at the Burrow and Tonks is also there. She sees Harry is taller like Ron, as though they had Stretching Jinxes put on them. She tells Harry that Slughorn taught her and Arthur too. Arthur has been promoted, he is now Head of the Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Spells and Protective Objects.
- Mr Weasley arrives home from work. He tells them he has been working, busy with fake Metamorph-Medals and a Backfiring Jinx.
- Harry sleeps in Fred and George's old room. He is woken up by Ron, Hermione and Ginny. They have a visitor, Fleur Delacour who turns out to be engaged to Bill. Molly, Ginny and Hermione don't like Fleur and Ginny calls her "Phlegm". Tonks seems depressed, Hermione thinks it's because she blames herself for Sirius' death, she even has trouble with her Metamorphosing. Fred and George's shop is doing very well. Harry tells Ron and Hermione about the Prophecy and that Dumbledore will be giving private lessons.
- Mrs Weasley tries to heal Hermione's black eye which she got from one of Fred and George's inventions, but it won't heal, even though she is consulting The Healer's Helpmate
- Three owls arrive bringing OWLs results. Harry and Ron did all right, Hermione has excellent notes. Harry only regrets he got an "E" for Potions, which means he can't keep Potions an become an Auror.