General speculations about Hermione
Here's some general Speculations about Hermione and the Grangers.
|| Hermione will be prefect
and therafter Head girl. (Lydia Mott)
Are the Grangers really muggles ?
In the first book, before coming to Hogwarts,
- Hermione had been routinely using simple spells - she says so in
the train when she looks in on Ron and Harry whilst helping Neville
look for his toad
- Hermione had virtually memorised "Hogwarts - a history"
- Hermione had all the accroutements that were needed for her first
year, including clothing
- Hermione was already comfortable with many aspects of the wizarding
world, from the media (Daily Prophet) to communications (Owl post)
Question: If her parents are muggles -
- did she instinctively discover the spells she had been using or
did she learn them from someone else, and if so, who?
- can she do spells without a wand or has she had a wand for some
period of time?
- who told her, and/or her parents, about diagon alley, how to get
into it, its monetary system and how to get that money?
So many questions, so few answers !.
- perhaps she is Harry's older sister who was sent to the Grangers
as an infant to avoid being hunted by Voldemeort (foreseen by James
Potter or perhaps Dumbledoor) - maybe she is just a year older than
Harry - we don't actually know her age, do we??
- so she thinks she is Muggle born (but the Grangers never confirm
or deny this to her) but is not and has already exceptional skills
because she is not "all muggle", can do spells, and knows
about wizarding things because, among other things, the Grangers encourage
her "out of love" and there are Olde Crowds looking out
for her - just as they do for Harry -
- besides, we only have JKR's word for it that the Grangers are Muggles
- perhaps they really are just simple wizard and witch who are excellent
at camouflage and acting - seem to have fooled olde Lucius
Maybe Hermione's parents are squibs?Because two squibs can
have a magical child(i think).Or maybe her parents are really muggles
and they have a wizard/witch friend who taught her.Or........ she
learned all this by herself. (---)